Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Celebrating The Princess

Yesterday Miss Lily turned 5!! I cant believe my gorgeous baby is five, I am a firm believer in making their birthday special in any way I can, he party was on Saturday and daddy had to work yesterday so I had to make the best of it around the house as best as I could. So what did we do? Lots of gifts, and specials. I decorated the house still and surprised her with a picnic at a church below our house where they was served lunchables (her favorite) and cupcakes! Then for dessert after dinner we had ice cream cake Yum!

Before she went to bed she told me it was the BESTEST birthday ever and ask when her next one was! Haha. So that means I done my job, my baby had a fantastic birthday so I got to go to bed happy.


Some of the things I did to make it special.
  • Decorated before she got up (actually before I went to bed because some morning she wakes up the same time I do)
  • We have a tradition of having pancakes with icing and sprinkles on birthdays, we started it last year and have had it on every birthday since.
  • Picked her favorite lunch (added cupcakes of course!) and had a picnic (another one of her favorites!) 
  • Planned out gifts (Im a planner! ha) so that she would have something going on all day long. When she first got up she opened her birthday outfit, before school she opened some Melissa & Doug magnets, after lunch she opened a sprinkler and new swimsuit (a gift they all (excluding Nolan) enjoyed!)
  • Before Dinner, she opened her main gift of the day which was a Nancy Doll she had been begging for that I told her she might get for Christmas. (sneaky mom!)
  • Dinner. Pick some of their favorites! We had chicken parmesan crescents http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/04/chicken-parmesan-crescents-recipe.html green beans and Ice Cream Cake (which she is in the background right now asking for a piece "Ice Cream cake for meeeeee, Ice cream cake for me..." Guess she liked it.)
  • Right Before bed She opened some new lotion (such a girly girl) new nightgown and a book. 
  • She had other gifts to just open randomly throughout the day as well. They dont have to be costly gifts (ex. she wanted some make up so she got like 5 things of $1 makeup, kids are easy to please at this age.)

Decorated the Dining Room
Her Gifts for the Day. Helped to keep it festive!

Breakfast Tradition
 At the Church having a picnic
 Happy 5th Birthday Gorgeous Girl
 After we got back from Lunch she got to open
 a gift it was this suit and the sprinkler.
 Her Ice Cream Cake.

Happy Birthday Sweet Princess. Glad you had a great day. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment